Falco IP Access Control – harnessing the power of IP Technology to provide a scalable and flexible integrated security solution with its unrivalled benefits
The Falco IP access control system is a leading technology in true IP technology access control product that provides highly advanced security management solutions.
With the versatile FalcoWeb, a client/server integrated management software, it incorporates a host of advanced features such as lift control, alarm and intrusion monitoring, CCTV integration, card tracking, visitor management and time attendance that can meet any need from a small enterprise to a multi site facility, locally or globally with tens of thousands of users.
It provides benefits such as real time monitoring that you can access with details from anywhere like who, where and when an event takes place. Plus its powerful CCTV integration with the industry leader Milestone IP Management Software, and Nuuo, it provides a complete video and access control solution that is unmatched in the security industry.
End users can leverage on their existing IP infrastructure, which helps reduce cost of wiring required for new hardware installations. Similarly, for the PoE compliant Falco IP access model, it also allows security and IT departments to run a single CAT-5/6 cable to the door for both power and communication.
Falco IP Access Control system allows an enterprise to grow their system from one door at a t ime to many hundreds of access points, all over an IP network. Falco IP Access Control products can provide solutions to meet even the most complex needs. Highly regarded as the product of the future, it can be customized to specifically fit the needs of each individual customer, ensuring a powerful, highly tailored level of protection that simply cannot be matched in the industry.
• Embedded ethernet ready
• Peer to peer technology
• Real time reporting
• Global anti-pass back without server
• Visitor Management System
• Lift control
• Alarm monitoring
• Car park barrier control
• Virtually unlimited of doors
• Card tracking feature via CCTV
• Built-in time attendance reports
• Supports 70,000 users (expandable)
• Supports 40,000 events (expandable)
Access Management Software
• Ideal for Enterprise and Global company
FALCO WEB is your true solution that is completely scalable and lets you increase security needs without worry.
• Card tracking via CCTV
The system allows you to integrate with CCTV to track your visitor last location, live view or playback.
• Alarm – video integration
Upon alarm triggered, a live video window will pop up to alert the security personnel. Surveillance has become much easier job with this feature added on.
• Lift access zone
Allows authorised personnel to access the lift or the floor they are allowed to go.
• Global anti-passback
Powerful global anti-passback works seamlessly even without server to be online.
• Dual Alarm Disarm Method
The alarm module will definitely put you at ease with it’s dual disarm method. With the dual disarm feature, the system will require an alarm card holder to flash card at the reader and key in PIN for disarm.
• User Define Events Color Display
Users are allowed to change the color of event display on Live Transaction display.
• Multiple sites monitoring
• Card Access Control Software
• Time Attendance Reports
• Real time intrusion alarm monitoring
• CCTV integration via milestone, NUUO
• Card tracking via CCTV
• Visitor management
• Guard tour
• Interlocking door
• Duress mode
• Floor plan
• Power failure monitoring
Recommended minimum requirements
PER SERVER INFORMATION:
• Number of IP Controllers: 256
• Number of readers supported: 512/1024
• Number of inputs: 8000
• Number of outputs: 15000
• Number of remote clients: 5
• Number of card holders: 70,000 (expandable)
• Support multi card format: Yes
• CPU: Pentium 4 or higher, 3.0GHz
• Free hard disk space: 1GB
• RAM: 1GB or higher
• Monitor: 17″ SVGA
• Video adapter: Ati 125MB VRAM or higher
• Network adapter: 10/100 Base-T
• Microsoft Win XP, Vista, 7, 2000