Full brightness when movement detected, dropping to 20% (3.6W) brightness in standby mode (no movement)
In-built microwave motion sensor and Smart Driver
Easy to install and replace in existing T8 Fluorescent fittings
Advantage of SABA Japan T8GM Crystal Glass RF microwave LED fluorescent light
The Microwave T8 LED Tube is an new innovative LED tube that provides a significantly lower operational cost compared to standard LED tubes, with savings reaching up to 95 per cent. The LED tube implements microwave sensor technology that’s more accurate at monitoring and detecting motion, powering the tube on when movement is discerned.(First manufacturer – T5 and T8 LED crystal glass fluorescent Tube with built in RF microwave Technology)
1. New and innovative technology, High Frequency Sensor Module of High Sensitivity to Human Body,Smart Driver are integrated inside glass tubes, no need additional ballast.
2. Triggered Instant Start, Sleep Time Customizable (Standard 45S, Maximum 3Mins)
3. Sleeping Brightness Customizable (Standard 3W, 1-10W Feasible)
4. No ambient temperature nor noise interruption like PIR or voice-controlled, sensor area at least 12M.
5. Sleeping Setting allows energy saving up to 93% more than fluorescent tube, 60% more than normal LED T8.
6. Long life and environmental protection. LED tube light uses LEDs with long lifetime more than 50,000 hours. It has no ultraviolet radiation. It offers full environmental protection. It has no hazardous materials like mercury or lead entering the environment.
7. Low heat. The total power consumption is less than half of the traditional tube. The surface temperature will be less than 30 degrees while it is in normal use.
8. Constant current driver. New internal high efficiency constant current driver with thermal and short circuit protection system can work under unstable voltage (voltage range is AC85V-265V) with minimum maintenance.
9. Healthy to eyes. Instant start, no flickering, no humming,
PIR detectors can detect the movement of body heat, and are ideally suited where a defined detection pattern is required, such as down a walkway. However they require movement across the infrared beams, meaning they must be installed in the right position to provide effective coverage and can be easily fooled by an intruder.
Microwave sensors are ideal for large spaces and areas that have an awkward shape or where fine motion is detected, such as a garden or driveway due to it providing greater coverage and security. A microwave sensor will offer additional levels of detection that a PIR cannot, such as a pet in the garden or a car pulling into a driveway. These detectors sense motion in terms of speed and size, as opposed to a PIR sensor which senses in terms of heat and light. Microwave sensors can false trigger due to things such as trees blowing in the wind. Although at a reduced sensitivity level, they can also see through plastic, glass and thin walls.
Most PIR sensors affected by the climate, mostly high temperatures and are only rated to IP44. It is often recommended that floodlights with a PIR are installed under eaves to limit the level of water reaching the PIR. Microwave sensors also offer a more stable performance and will operate in temperatures as low as -20°C and as high as 45°C. Microwave sensors offer a longer life span compared to PIR sensors and can still be functioning correctly after 100,000 hours.